[keycloak-user] Realm and User Cache

Alexander Chriztopher alexander.chriztopher at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 09:12:31 EST 2014

ok then.

>> Were you having problems with the cache?

Yes ! We are working with a custom federation provider and we are having
problems with users that did not have an email adress when they first
logged in. Once these users logged in it is impossible to udpdate their
email adress without doing a hard sync from the admin console. We DO NOT
need things to work this way as it needs a human action with all the
drawbacks (not realtime, week-ends, administrator absent, etc.) and we
prefer something more automated.

The only way i see is to disable the cache and force the user information
to be updated from the database all the time or .. you could have a better
solution probably !