[keycloak-user] Realm Level Admin

Travis De Silva traviskds at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 01:48:09 EST 2014

I have not been able to figure out if we can have Realm level admins. My
use case is:

We have keycloak application wide super admins. They can create new realms,
go into any realm and create users, applications etc. Just how the default
admin user operates now.

Then within a Realm, for example lets say Demo realm, can we have a
different admin user (e.g demo realm admin) who can perform all the tasks
but only within that Realm. That user will not be able to view the other
realms (i.e it should not display the realm selection drop down and also
should not be able to create new realms.

Thoughts? I am happy to raise a feature request in Jira if this is
currently not possible and doable in a future release as I believe this
feature will increase user adoption, especially for applications that are
built with multi-tenancy functionality.