[keycloak-user] RealmEntity still not converted to UUID

Dean Peterson peterson.dean at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 15:49:54 EST 2014

Hello,

I realize you are still in development for the alpha2 release.  Thank you
for making the change to UUID rather than Identity String columns.  I
noticed I can now deploy to a Postgresql database but I still fail on MSSQL
because the RealmEntity class has not been converted to use the new
identity mechanism.  I am sure this would have been updated before alpha2
was released but I wanted to bring some attention to it just in case.

Thanks,

Dean