[keycloak-user] Multi Tenancy

Travis De Silva traviskds at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 23:31:59 EST 2014

As per your future plans, if we can get a stateless keycloak co-location
option and also enable external config in a DB when you refactor the
adapter code, that should cover the needs of most developers who want to go
beyond the out of the box solutions.

BTW, I hope with the above changes it would be possible to associate one
war with multiple realms and this is not a core keycloak structure design
issue.