[keycloak-user] Keycloak and OAuth 2.0 Resource Owner Password Credentials Grant

Nils Preusker n.preusker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 10:32:53 EST 2014

Hey, that all sounds pretty good! So far I was a bit reluctant to use a
third party login screen... But on second thought, the argument of being
able to add credential types over time without having to change your
application sounds pretty compelling.

Would you be interested in working together on a small AngularJS example to
showcase the integration of keycloak and client side web-applications?

Cheers,
Nils