[keycloak-user] Duplicate user when logging in with social link

Rodrigo Sasaki rodrigopsasaki at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 13:43:56 EDT 2014

I created a keycloak user, and then I created social links for it on
facebook and google, on the account manager at /auth/realms/{realm}/account

After that I tried logging in with the user via the social link (google),
and it logged in but had no roles associated with it.

When I looked into it, I saw that another user was created, and I wasn't
logged in with the user I wanted. I have now 2 users with the same social
link.

When I try to login again with the social link, I get this exception:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: More results found for
socialProvider=google, socialUserId=108513709823832858822,
results=[org.keycloak.models.jpa.entities.UserEntity at 2a8bbbe,
org.keycloak.models.jpa.entities.UserEntity at 13bdb84f]

I am using the beta-2 version here, is this a known problem?

--
Rodrigo Sasaki