[keycloak-user] Bower for keycloak.js

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Jul 14 07:10:55 EDT 2014

Have you contacted the Bower guys to get this changed yet?

By the way we're going to stick with the same versioning that we use for Keycloak except we'll remove -final from the final release. So versions would be:

1.0-beta4
1.0-rc1
1.0

That should mean that versions such as ">=1.0" will work, and will only use stable versions, while if someone wants to use a beta or rc they can explicitly specify the version.