[keycloak-user] Using H2 database in PROD

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed Jul 23 04:18:30 EDT 2014

You may be able to use H2, but it would require testing it with the load that you're expecting. You may also need to do some tuning to make it work properly as at least there used to be issues around concurrency.

End of the day MySQL or PostgreSQL are a lot more mature databases so you are much less likely to encounter bugs or concurrency/load issues.