[keycloak-user] Java Keycloak REST API Wrapper

Rodrigo Sasaki rodrigopsasaki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:04:59 EDT 2014

So far it's good :) But it's not fully in production.

We changed a small portion of the application, that only internal
administrative employees have access to, and so far it's holding up very
well

But we can't really put it completely in production until we figure out
those login issues from the other thread

--
Rodrigo Sasaki