[keycloak-user] Can't get sample to work on EC2 RHEL

Christina Lau christinalau28 at icloud.com
Thu Jul 24 15:49:09 EDT 2014

Hi, I installed keycloak on a EC2 RHEL VM. I can login to the admin console. I then build and deploy the pre-configured-demo examples and imported the demo realm. However, I am unable to invoke the customer-portal. I have tried to change the application URL already in the admin console. Any idea what I may be missing? I get 404 not found error here:

http://54.84.240.18:8080/customer-portal/customers/view.jsp

You can login as admin/password to take a look too…

http://54.84.240.18:8080/auth/