[keycloak-user] Clarification on redirect uri configuration on the KeyCloak admin console

Vivek Srivastav (vivsriva) vivsriva at cisco.com
Mon Jul 28 09:35:01 EDT 2014

Thanks for clarifications. I tried using the following configuration with
customer-portal and product-portal:

Name: customer-portal
Access Type: confidential
Redirect URI: http://localhost:8080/customer-portal
Base URL:
Admin URL: http://localhost:8080/customer-portal/admin

But I keep getting ³WE¹RE SORRY², ³Invalid redirect_uri² error

Regards,
Vivek