[keycloak-user] Admin of A Realm

Edem Morny emorny at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 10:12:42 EDT 2014

Hi,

We will be doing a demo of a proof of concept of a project we've been
working on by Friday, with keycloak as our security backbone. One of the
questions that has come up in our work is that since the organisation's
own IT staff will be managing the security and assigning of users to
roles etc, there should be the ability to assign a person/persons as
administrators of a particular realm.

In our testing we've always been logging in with the admin of the
"master" realm and navigating to the realm of the application. Is there
a way to make a user in a realm an administrator of only their realm, so
the org's IT staff can take over that  task?