[keycloak-user] REST API - Bearer Exception

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Jun 10 09:16:56 EDT 2014

To access the REST API you need to pass the token in the http headers. How to obtain the token in the first place depends on the type of the application you're trying to invoke the API from. Look at the docs/examples that corresponds to the type of your app (JavaScript, command-line, jax-rs, etc). You also need to make sure the application/client has scope mappings on the required roles.