[keycloak-user] Roles Integration

Rodrigo Sasaki rodrigopsasaki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 10:27:43 EDT 2014

That's an interesting suggestion, but how would I do that if the databases
are very different?

Just remembering that I want to integrate the user role mappings, and not
just the roles themselves.

Should I create a JSON from my database following a specific format to
import it into Keycloak?

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 6:01 AM, Stian Thorgersen <stian at redhat.com> wrote:

> The only way to do that at the moment would be to import the data into the
> Keycloak database. The easiest way to do this would be to export your
> database to json and import into Keycloak.
>
> If this is something you want to do, let me know and we can give you some
> instructions, maybe also an example, on how to do this.

Rodrigo Sasaki