[keycloak-user] I think I know the cause of my JPA transaction errors

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Mar 17 10:19:19 EDT 2014

You should still be able to use Azure, you just need to configure your datasource to do validation, or to timeout idle connections.

Have a look at:

https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY8/DataSource+configuration
http://www.ironjacamar.org/doc/userguide/1.1/en-US/html_single/index.html#deployingds_descriptor
https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/JBoss_Enterprise_Application_Platform/6/html/Administration_and_Configuration_Guide/Example_Microsoft_SQLServer_Datasource1.html