[keycloak-user] token expired exception

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 05:19:39 EDT 2014

Are you using one of our adapters?

The token expiration can be controlled through the admin console, but generally a token should have a relatively short expiration (5-10 min). Then you have a refresh token with a long expiration (days) that can be used to retrieve a new token. Prior to doing a request you should check the expiration time and retrieve a new token if needed.