[keycloak-user] Install examples

Nils Preusker n.preusker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 06:29:22 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

I just noticed that if you want to install the preconfigured examples, the
README.md file states that you should run mvn clean install. While that
works fine if you have keycloak checked out and the root pom installed in
your local maven repo (in the correct version), it fails if you just
download the keycloak-war-dist-all-1.0-alpha-XX.zip and try to install the
examples. This might be confusing for someone who just wants to quickly
install the examples. I didn't check in detail yet, but I guess it could
easily be avoided by removing the parent pom dependency in the example app
poms.

Cheers,
Nils