[keycloak-user] Unable to add Realm

Rodrigo Del Canto delkant at gmail.com
Sun May 11 19:45:45 EDT 2014

Hi Guys,

I was using keycloak
1.0-alpha-4<http://sourceforge.net/projects/keycloak/files/1.0-alpha-4/>
to test it and do very basic authentication,in that way I was able to win
some time and continuing the development of my app.

Today I decided to try to build the last code/version and deploy it.

After checked the code out I did: mvn clean install and  mvn package, I
made the changes to point the DS to a mysql db I'm using... and then
deployed the war..  no issues so far.

Then I logged in with admin/admin change the password and tried to add a
new Realm but is not working, the new realm is listed in the left menu but
I cannot change the settings.

Is this a bug? Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Rodrigo.