[keycloak-user] Multitenancy for WAR

Nils Preusker n.preusker at gmail.com
Fri May 30 05:28:09 EDT 2014

Hi Bill,

what I was thinking of was tenants as nested element within a realm.

We'd like to be able to add tenants at runtime. That's where I see a
problem with multi-realm support, since realms are "hardcoded" in the
keycloak.json. So if you add a realm in the admin-console, with multi-realm
support you'd still have to modify the deployed WAR by adding the new realm
to the keycloak.json file.

I was thinking of a structure like this:

|- realm
|  |-users
|     |-realm-level-user-1
|     |-...