[keycloak-user] Active Directory Realm question.

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 07:28:18 EST 2014

Maybe admin console can display count of inserted and updated users
during sync. So it will display some message like:
"Sync successful! 34 users imported from LDAP and 12 users updated from
LDAP during synchronization"

What do you think?

I've created JIRA for that https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-826 .

Marek