[keycloak-user] Api for adding roles to users

prab rrrr prabhalar at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 22:09:26 EST 2014

Hi Bill - Yes, I am using custom federation adapter and could authenticate users successfully. Will try out your suggestions. Thanks.
One observation though in the 1.1 Beta1 version- Based on debugging comments, it appears that for each authentication attempt, the below methods in Federation Provider are called multiple times (10 or 12 times)
1) proxy2) isValid3) getInstance (in Federation Factory)
Thanks once again.Raghu