[keycloak-user] No state cookie - Problem after authentication - What am i missing?

Pratik Parikh pratik.p.parikh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:37:39 EST 2014

I am trying to setup Aerogear 1.0.2 (hosted on a separate server from
Keycloak) Integration with Keycloak 1.0.1-Beta1 (hosted on a separate
server then Aerogear) and in doing so i am running into a problem.  Could
anyone provide me some direction, below is what is happening.

    I was able to import the aerogear realm and configure appropriate
redirect URI. After doing so i am now presented with a login screen where
by i was able to login but after login when it tries to do a redirect i get
the following, am not sure that it mean and how to move forward. Any help
will be appreciated.

    2014-11-13 13:15:52,061 WARN
 [org.keycloak.adapters.OAuthRequestAuthenticator] (default task-60) No
state cookie  -- This error is on aerogear server after the
authentication is done.

    Do i need to upgrade the adapter on Aerogear server?

Regards,  Thanks in advance.
--
Pratik Parikh
- Mantra - Keep It Simple and Straightforward