[keycloak-user] Restrict application access by role

Evan Thompson evanthomjd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 10:12:29 EST 2014

Howdy All,

II currently have two applications in the same Realm and I was wondering if
it is possible to restrict a users access to an application based on the
existence of a specific role. For example:

Let's call my applications: application_x and applicaiton_y. Would it be
possible to only allow users to access applicaiton_x if they have role_x
assigned to them.

Any insight that could be offered would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Evan