[keycloak-user] Mobile Authentication API

Rodrigo Sasaki rodrigopsasaki at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 13:13:02 EST 2014

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a plan (or maybe something already built) for
native mobile authentication with Keycloak.

Right now we need to redirect the user to a web view so he can interface
with Keycloak to login, and from there on he can use the app normally, but
is there something native for this? We're trying to find ways to use the
smartphone's native authentication systems to login the users, and so far
we haven't been able to make it work.

Have you thought of something along those lines?

Thank you.

--
Rodrigo Sasaki