[keycloak-user] Questions about keycloak

Ruben Lopez rubenlop88 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 10:21:15 EST 2014

Hi,

Our organization is currently evaluating the use of Keycloak and we have
some questions:

1 - Is there any way to obtain an access token for an OAuth Client via
Client Credentials[1]?

2 - If we make a request to an Application (Resource Server) with an access
token and this Application needs to talk to another protected Application
to form the response to the client, how does the first Application
authenticates to the second Application? Does Keycloak implements something
like Chain Grant Type Profile[2]?

Thanks in advance.