[keycloak-user] FIDO Alliance

Willy Gadney gadnex at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 07:40:48 EDT 2014

Hi,

With KeyCloak version 1.0 being released, I was wondering if there are any
plans to support the new FIDO Alliance - U2F or UAF standards in a future
release of KeyCloak?

The FIDO standards are not final yet, but the draft specifications have
been out since about February and are unlikely to change much at this
stage. Hopefuly FIDO devices will also be commercially available soon.

I have been a fan of TOTP for a long time, but I think that the FIDO
standards are a nice step forward.

More info on the FIDO standard can be found here:
https://fidoalliance.org/specifications

Thanks,
Willy