[keycloak-user] Still can access application after logout

Alexander Chriztopher alexander.chriztopher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 12:26:17 EDT 2014

Hi,

I logout from my application either by a redirect to the logout url :
http://auth-server/auth/realms/{realm-name}/tokens/logout?redirect_uri=encodedRedirectUri
or from the Keycloak console by ending all active sessions with the "logout
all" button but i still can go and navigate in my application everytime. It
is only when i stay idle for sometime that am forced to login again in
order to access my application.

Anyone knows what this behaviour means ? I was expecting that i would be
forced to login as soon as i logout from my application.

Regards.