[keycloak-user] Problem Updating Account

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Oct 9 04:34:26 EDT 2014

Not a known bug and it works fine here. I'll need more info:

* Browser
* KC version
* Is this with unmodified theme? If not can you try with the default theme and see if the problem exists there as well

Also, open http://serverUrl/auth/realms/{realm}/account. Then view source and check if it has a hidden input field with the name stateChecker. Then check if a cookie KEYCLOAK_STATE_CHECKER is set with the same value.

BTW the state checker is to prevent CSRF attack.