[keycloak-user] What is the point of the cancel button on the log-in screen?

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Thu Oct 9 12:46:28 EDT 2014

I guess I'm stating the obvious, but the cancel button should take you
back to where you were before being challenged by the login screen.  To
the extent that is possible, the cancel button should stay.  We should
never rely on the back button.

I just tried it on our demo and recreated the 400 error.  We should fix
this if possible.