[keycloak-user] Pure Client Javascript Adapter - fragment problem - KEYCLOAK-546

Travis De Silva traviskds at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 23:15:36 EDT 2014

I was able to solve this issue by not bootstrapping the Angular app using
the ng-app directive on the html tag but using the manual command that you
have in app.js (i.e. angular.bootstrap(document, ["product"]);

I think previously my app was getting loaded before the Auth provider is
created and that was causing issues and now with this change, everything
works fine.

Hope if someone else has this issue it will be of use.