[keycloak-user] Is there a secret maximum SSO Idle Timeout

Alarik Myrin alarik at zwift.com
Fri Oct 10 11:47:54 EDT 2014

A while ago I raised KEYCLOAK-686 about the fact that there is a secret
maximum SSO Session Max Lifespan that is not evident or validated by the
admin web application.

I think the same thing is probably true of SSO Idle Timeout.  If I set this
to something like 30 days, and I leave something idle overnight, I hit the
SSO Idle Timeout anyway.  I'm not sure what the real maximum is for SSO
Idle Timeout, but it seems like it is maybe measured in hours.

Alarik