[keycloak-user] SPNEGO with Keycloak

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Sat Oct 11 08:53:25 EDT 2014

Kerberos is on our roadmap as there's some other Red Hat kerberos
products we need to integrate wit.  I don't understand Kerberos deep
enough yet to know exactly what or how we would do it.  My current
thought that the Keycloak auth server would be a secured Kerberos
service and become a bridge between kerberos and SAML or OpenID Connect.

On 10/10/2014 5:24 PM, Raghuram wrote:
> Can I put in an enhancement request for at least some hooks as I am not sure how a custom federation provider could be written for SPNEGO negotiation. This feature will be useful for all organizations that invested in Kerberos infrastructure.
>
>> On Oct 10, 2014, at 5:11 PM, Bill Burke <bburke at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> we don't support kerberos.

>>> Sent from my iPhone

>> --