[keycloak-user] SPNEGO with Keycloak

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Sat Oct 11 10:29:14 EDT 2014

What you describe would work only if you treat Keycloak solely as an
identity store and wrote a login module that uses Keycloak admin
interface to obtain principal and role mapping information.  Then there
is the issue of getting the Kerberos server and Keycloak using the same
user database.  Then for this particular idea, you start to wonder if
using Keycloak is any benefit.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat