[keycloak-user] SPNEGO with Keycloak

prab rrrr prabhalar at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 10:15:31 EDT 2014

Bill - To your Point No 2) - Why limit Keycloak to be a bridge to just Kerberos Server? Extending it to other mechanisms like Radius/SecurID and providing support for Multi factor authentication would make Keycloak a true Federation product.

Travis - As you pointed out, SPNEGO support is major requirement and even I am not clear how to make it happen. If you have other requirements then perhaps the Federation API in Keycloak can be used to make it a bridge to other authentications like SecureID and MIT Kerebros.