[keycloak-user] Key Value Pair List Attributes for Realms

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Oct 13 03:08:37 EDT 2014

With regards to a human friendly name for realms and applications that's something we should do, and it shouldn't require "custom" attributes/themes.

Adding custom attributes to a realm could be useful for custom code (including themes) so that sounds like a good idea.

By the way you could easily achieve what you want already by adding your own base theme and creating a theme per-realm that extends this.