[keycloak-user] keycloak multi tenant

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Oct 16 09:11:57 EDT 2014

On the server-side we already do support multi-tenancy in the form of isolated realms and per-realm admin access.

On the adapter-side we have had requests for this in the past, and we plan to provide some support for it. However, exactly what and when is yet to be defined.

Can you elaborate on specifically what you're after?