[keycloak-user] (no subject)

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 13:47:29 EDT 2014

Hello Alarik,

Interesting use case, I would I thought like you that the newly refreshed access token would contain the new role grant, but reading the spec:

   refresh tokens are issued to the client by the authorization server and are
   used to obtain a new access token when the current access token
   becomes invalid or expires, or to obtain additional access tokens
   with identical or narrower scope (access tokens may have a shorter
   lifetime and fewer permissions than authorized by the resource
   owner).

Some how makes sense to have to approved the new grants.
I need to check how it behaves with OAuth2 providers like Google…

++
Corinne
——————
AeroGear iOS team