[keycloak-user] CORS / Cross Domain Javascript calls

Dean Peterson peterson.dean at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 16:46:20 EDT 2014

Actually the error I included before is the error I get when I switch the
bearer only application to a confidential one.  This is the error I get for
the bearer only configuration:
XMLHttpRequest cannot load
http://localhost:8080/itemrepository-rs/rest/items. No
'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
Origin 'http://localhost:9000' is therefore not allowed access.