[keycloak-user] (no subject)

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Oct 17 02:50:55 EDT 2014

Makes sense to add new roles granted to the user. I don't think we should add more roles if added to the scope of the application. Also, in the future if/when we add support for scope query param, we need to remember that so we don't add roles the application didn't request. This would also fix the similar issue we have with the admin console, and allow us to use the token directly instead of whoAmI to get permitted roles.

What should happen if a role is removed from the user? For consistency it should just remove the role from the token, but if an application doesn't recheck the roles in the refreshed token it may potentially miss the revocation of the role and still provide access to it.