[keycloak-user] Problems Authenticating with OpenLDAP

robinfernandes . robin1233 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 11:13:16 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

I am using *Keycloak 1.0.1* final and I have integrated it with *OpenLDAP*.
When I try to authenticate the user which is in LDAP, it is not able to
authenticate it and the exception that comes up is "
*org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Timeout trying to lock table "USER_ENTITY" ;
"*
Is there anyone who has faced this problem? Is there a way to set the lock
table timeout to be more than what it is by default?

The other thing is, I tried authenticating with *Active Directory *and it
works just fine. So I am guessing the problem is limited to OpenLDAP.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Robin