[keycloak-user] CORPS support enabled for JBoss EAP- Version 6.1.1.GA

Vikash, Abhijit Abhijit.Vikash.ap at nielsen.com
Wed Oct 29 05:35:22 EDT 2014

??

Hi,

We need CORPS support enabled for JBoss Enterprise Application Platform - Version 6.1.1.GA
environment.

Please let know from where we can get the latest version of keycloak-eap6-adapter-dist.zip file.

Tried to configure from the below instructions but unable to make the call to the server.
http://docs.jboss.org/keycloak/docs/1.0-alpha-3/userguide/html/ch06.html#adapter-config.

Please let know what we need to configure in standalone-full.xml

Also, we need to build CLI script to enable CORPS support from a command line.

Thanks,
Abhijit

Regards
Abhijit Vikash