[keycloak-user] Openid connect end points

Iván Perdomo ivan at akvo.org
Thu Oct 30 12:17:06 EDT 2014

Hi,

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:56:50 -0400
Raghuram <prabhalar at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does key cloak fully support open ID connect specification?
afaik, Keycloak only supports OpenID Connect Core ...

> I failed to figure out the following end points -
> 1. /authorize
<KEYCLOAK-SERVER>/auth/realms/<REALM-NAME>/tokens/login

> 2. /userinfo
<KEYCLOAK-SERVER>/auth/realms/<REALM-NAME>/account

> 3. /well-known/webfinger (optional as per spec)
As you mentioned - optional

Notice that there is an open issue regarding IDToken generation
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-767

> Can you please guide me to an example that shows the above calls? Any
> help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Iván