[keycloak-user] Authenticate user without using login page

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Sep 1 03:33:21 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Yes, that's correct :/

The only adapter that will work atm with login_hint is the JS adapter. For as7/wildfly adapters you could work around it by creating and setting your own state cookie and generating the login_url (if you need some hints on how to do that let me know). If you create a jira to request adding support for login_hint to the as7/wildfly adapters then we can look at adding support for it after 1.0.final is released.