[keycloak-user] Find by email not working?

Rodrigo Sasaki rodrigopsasaki at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 12:40:08 EDT 2014

I believe I have found the problem. If I don't send a *max* query param, it
is set as -1, and by having that value it stops the execution of the
*query* method
inside *UserFederationManager* class so it doesn't return any value.

If I send a value on *max* I get a return, but it comes duplicated, I
receive a JSON that has the same user twice. I was looking inside the
method *getUsers* inside the *UsersResource* class and it executes the same
for loop twice, adding the same userModel to the results list.

should the inner for loop exist?

--
Rodrigo Sasaki