[keycloak-user] Cancel button on JBoss 7 triggering Status 400

Rodrigo Sasaki rodrigopsasaki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 09:01:11 EDT 2014

I think it does the same thing, but on the JBoss 7 adapter it follows a
different flow, if there is anything on the error query param, it redirects
to status 400, and it doesn't work the same way as the Wildfly one. There's
a TODO commentary there, maybe that's what's missing. Not sure.

I see it on line 193 of the OAuthRequestAuthenticator class

Is this how it should behave?

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 4:36 AM, Marek Posolda <mposolda at redhat.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I would say that this is not a bug but expected behaviour. If user press
> "Cancel", keycloak will redirect you to your application with
> "error=access_denied" so it's up to your application how to handle this
> situation. You can either redirect user to public resource or display some
> page with error like "Access is denied for you because you rejected to
> login".
>
> I think that this behaviour should be on both AS7 and Wildfly. I've just
> tried with Wildfly appliance distribution and it works (When pressing
> cancel it redirects me to my app with 400 and "error=access_denied"). Quite
> strange that you are seeing different behaviour with Wildfly.
>
> Marek
>

> On 2.9.2014 23:25, Rodrigo Sasaki wrote:
>
> I was testing keycloak and I came across something weird.
>
>  I try to access a protected resource, so I get redirected to the
> Keycloak login page, if I hit cancel without doing anything, I get a
> response with status 400 and a query param appears like this:
>
>  *error=access_denied*
>
>  The same does not happen on Wildfly.
>
>  Should I open a JIRA for this?
>
>  --