[keycloak-user] user-resource-role-mappings typo error in doco

Travis De Silva traviskds at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 22:43:26 EDT 2014

Hi,

As per the documentation here,
http://docs.jboss.org/keycloak/docs/1.0-rc-2/userguide/html/ch07.html

we can set "user-resource-role-mappings" : true, in the keycloak.json file,
which will then make the adapter look inside the token for application
level role mappings for the user.

But when I add this, I get the following err.r

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.codehaus.jackson.map.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException: Unrecognized
field "user-resource-role-mappings" (Class
org.keycloak.representations.adapters.config.AdapterConfig), not marked as
ignorable

I was able to track this down to the code in AdapterConfig in the
org.keycloak.representations.adapters.config package. In there, it is
defined as "use-resource-role-mappings"

When I changed it to this it worked.

I believe the doco has a typo that needs to be fixed.

Cheers

Travis