[keycloak-user] REST -> Backend App

Red Samh redsamh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 11:49:14 EDT 2014

Bill,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes it works when I have to call REST to another REST service and any
number of hops. The problem is calling a full  fledged application from a
REST service that I have the issue. When it is an application that is both
Web App + REST and I add the authorization header (bearer) I get an
unauthorized 401 (blackbox in the attachment).

Thanks
Sam