[keycloak-user] REST -> Backend App

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Sep 5 14:41:38 EDT 2014

You're going to have to elaborate on your problem as I was unable to
reproduce it.

I took examples/preconfigured-demo/customer-app and added the database/
projects Java files to it.  I was able to deploy this application and do
both web and bearer auth from the same war.

Are you using latest Keycloak?  1.0-rc2?

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat