[keycloak-user] how to get user password from keycloak?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Sep 10 09:22:52 EDT 2014

See Stian's post.  Check out the UserFederationProvider SPI.  There's an
example in the distribution.  Sorry I had a brain fart and forgot about
it...

You won't be able to get the password, but you will be able to get the
password hash.

On 9/10/2014 9:19 AM, Christina Lau wrote:
> Adding a method to the Event SPI will work since it is already giving me back the user name, and I can use it to call my code on new user registration.
> Any chance for 1.0? Otherwise not sure how to hack this, maybe I need to make my own login page? A lot of work.
>
> Christina

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com