[keycloak-user] Transferring social login from mobile apps to Keycloak

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 04:36:38 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm afraid this doesn't work currently, but it's a use-case that we'd like to add in the future so please create a jira feature request for it.

In the mean time you could archive this by either:

1. Create a jax-rs application of your own that uses the Keycloak admin client interface to register the user and create the social-link
2. Extend KeycloakApplication to add a jax-rs class that can handle this - see project-integrations/aerogear-ups for an example on how to do this